Complete Fire & Security Systems
CIS systems can range from a modest security system to an elaborate network of control sensors linked to a central control panel monitored by our central monitoring station.
- Door and window protection devices
- Dual-Technology motion & glass break detection
- Cellular and IP Monitoring (No phoneline required)
- Full System control from your Smart Phone
Fire Alarm Detection
- Design and Install Fully Compliant ADA Systems
- U.L. Listed Central Station Monitoring
- Annual & Semi-annual System Test & Inspections
- Full System Repair & Maintenance
Access Control Systems
CIS designed access control systems can provide you with a range of applications which extend the benefits of the system. A CIS system can be designed to:
- Control employee and visitor access.
- Control and restrict access to parking areas.
- Monitor time and attendance.
A CIS audio/visual system extends the eyes and ears of operation and security personnel. CIS designed systems can speed the flow of communications within a facility and provide physical observations of entrances, parking areas and computer rooms. Depending on the need, a CIS system can include a closed circuit television system and audio communications with these features:
- Remote control and remote viewing of video cameras.
- Regular and Covert Cameras.
- Digital video recording systems.
- Remote viewing from any Smart Phone or PC.